The Asset Based Finance Association produces statistics based on quarterly submissions from all ABFA Members. The statistics cover the UK and Irish markets.
- Historical overview of ABFA statistics in Excel 1995 - 2005 - click here
- Historical overview of ABFA statistics in Excel 2006 - 2009 - click here
- Historical overview of ABFA statistics in Excel 2009 - present - click here
- Presentation including the charts from the latest ABFA quarterly statistics report - click here
- To view the ABFA's latest press releases and news - click here
- Irish market statistics are available from Q4 2002
Figures for each quarter are released approximately 4 - 8 weeks after the period i.e. Q1 Jan - Mar (due May/Jun), Q2 Apr - Jun (due Aug/Sept), Q3 Jul - Sep (due Nov/Dec), Q4 Oct - Dec (due Feb/Mar).
To view available European statistics on the Invoice Finance industry visit the EU Forum website at - http://www.euf.eu.com/
|Year||Q1 (Jan - Mar)||Q2 (Apr - Jun)||Q3 (Jul - Sep)||Q4 (Oct - Dec)|