GapCap Ltd

We provide SMEs with Selective Invoice Finance (SIF) which allows businesses to choose if and when they finance their invoice(s) without entering into a contract. This means that clients receive up to 85% of the invoice value as soon as they raise it. Once GapCap receive payment for the end-debtor, we immediately repay the remaining 15% - minus the agreed small fee.

SIF is a fast and transparent pay-as-you-go structure which allows the client complete flexibility along with no contract tie-in no hidden fees, no minimum commitment, and no termination fee.

UK: Jack Trowbridge:  0203 740 9710
UK: j.trowbridge@gapcap.co.uk

UK:
  www.gapcap.co.uk
  Record Hall
16-16A Baldwins Gardens
London
EC1N 7RJ


Regions Covered

  • London
  • Midlands
  • North East
  • North West
  • Northern Ireland
  • Republic of Ireland
  • South East
  • South West
  • Wales

Facilities Provided

  • Bad Debt Protection
  • Export
  • Factoring
  • Import
  • Invoice Discounting
  • Single/Selective Debtor

Industries Covered

  • Distribution/Logistics
  • Engineering
  • Financial Services
  • Healthcare
  • IT related
  • Manufacturing
  • Media/Advertising
  • Other
  • Printing/Publishing
  • Professional Services
  • Telecommunications
  • Transport
  • Utilities
  • Wholesale

Minimum Annual Turnover: £0
Maximum Size of Advance: £999999

Case Studies