Diploma Module: Legal Aspects of Invoice Finance 2017
|Start Date||13/01/2018||End Date||30/05/2018|
The Legal Aspects of Invoice Finance module is a sub-element of the ABFA Diploma course. This module equips students with the knowledge and understanding of invoice finance legal issues faced in day-to-day work, whether in new business, surveys, audits, client relations, recoveries or other operational areas.
The course includes:
- Business Structures
- Contract Law
- Sale of Goods & Services
- Financier's Ownership of Debts
- Debt Purchase Agreements
- Guarantees & Indemnities
- Debentures as Additional Security
- Statues Directly Affecting Invoice Financiers
- Legal Problem Areas - Debtors & Third Parties
- Protecting Funds in Use
- International Factoring
- Court Proceedings against Debtors & Guarantors
This event can not be booked on the ABFA website.
Please see the notes below or contact us for further details.