IFABL Achievers Awards Dinner 2018
|Location||Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington||Duration||1 day|
|Start Date||15/03/2018||End Date||15/03/2018|
|Prices||£175.00 + VAT per person|
Held at the Royal Garden Hotel London, this event is focused on celebrating the outstanding achievements of staff in our industry.
It’ is a great opportunity to recognise students who have excelled at IFABL Distance Learning qualifications, as well as teams or colleagues who have made significant personal and professional achievements in 2017, such as charitable work, other professional qualifications, sales performance or undertaking a successful project.
On the night we will also be awarding students who have completed one or more of the IFABL Distance Learning Programmes and Lecturer of the Year;
- Foundation Student Award 2017 - Sponsored by Credebt
- Certificate Student Award 2017 - Sponsored by Bermans
- Financial Understanding Student Award 2017 - Sponsored by Hilton-Baird Group
- Operational & Legal Aspects Student Award 2017 – Sponsored by Francis Wilks & Jones
- Diploma Student Award 2017 – Sponsored by Squire Patton Boggs
- Lecturer of the Year 2017
The cost of a ticket for this event is £175.00 plus VAT per person, tables can be booked up to 13.
Tickets for this event will be dispatched Friday, one week prior to the date of the event.
Black tie for gentlemen and evening wear for ladies.
By registering for and attending this event, you agree that your image may be used at any time, without further notification, for printed materials, web sites, social media, live-streaming, webcasts, and other marketing and event purposes.
This event can not be booked on the ABFA website.
Please see the notes below or contact us for further details.