Understanding Management Accounts & Annual Accounts
|Start Date||26/09/2018||End Date||26/09/2018|
|Prices||£399 + VAT Members & Associates £599 + VAT Non-Members|
This one-day course will be held at UK Finance, London
This course is aimed at staff with some knowledge of accounts who wish to improve their understanding of balance sheets, profit and loss accounts and cash flow statements.
The topics to be covered include:
• The Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
• Selecting relevant aspects from notes to the accounts and auditors’ reports
• Using trend analysis, ratios and Z scores to assess risk
• Assessing credit risk and setting credit levels
• Understanding the financial press
• Case study in ratio analysis, risk assessment and setting credit levels
This event can not be booked on the ABFA website.
Please see the notes below or contact us for further details.